Like many beginner podcasters, I had no idea “How to start a podcast?"
So, I researched Facebook groups, Youtube Tutorials, Quora, and various forums on “HOW TO START A PODCAST CHANNEL?”
Let me tell Ya: “It was no cakewalk!
Yet 6 months later, in 6 steps, I launched the Ynot Truth Podcast"
Presently, in the hopes of being of service, I've recorded: What I have done to get where I am NOW ..
Listen here: https://podcasts.apple.com/
Listen Here: https://open.spotify.com/show/6sKgNTelSTnhxtjS5Sq6Zt
Podcasting in Six Easy Steps:
1:06 = Step #1: Develop a Podcast Concept. Define your Goals.
3:06 = Step #2: Choose your Podcast Format.
5:02 = Step #3: Choose Podcast Recording Equipment.
16:22 = Step #4: Studio Setup & Design.
20:47 = Step #5: Choose your Podcast Software.
25:45 = Step #6: Record your Podcast Trailer.
Ynot Truth Podcast Studio Equipment:
- 59-Inch Computer Desk Home Office Workstation 4-Tier Storage Shelves
- Viozon Selfie Desktop Live Stand Set 6-in-1
- Godox SL-60W LED Video Light and Softbox
- Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Canon EOS M50 Mark II [Camera Upgrade].
- Shure MV7 USB Microphone
- Packing Blankets [reduce reverberation].
- Manfrotto AutoPoles - Sliver
- Manfrotto AutoPoles - Black
- Manfrotto AutoPoles 59" Extension - Silver
- Manfrotto AutoPoles 59" Extension - Black
- Manfrotto 035RL Super Clamp
- EPOS I Sennheiser GAME ONE Gaming Headset
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.